Thursday 3 April 2014

Creating the digipak

Here is the initial design sketch for my groups digipak I've drawn them onto templates for a four panel digipak. It's important to create a rough outline of  the digipak before going into Photoshop and working on it because it allowed me to come up with various ideas. Also the rough sketches could be shown to my group members and I could work on some feedback for the final product. The rough design drawing also gave me a template to follow for my final digipak.



Above is my groups draft digipak that I have created on Photoshop,with the front and back cover as well as the inner panel. My group chose to keep our digipak uniform as it's a conventional feature of the pop genre, and so we have chosen a pink and white colour scheme with black as an accenting colour. I downloaded the font 'Davy Francis' for the digipak from a free online font website, as my group felt it was is more effective than the fonts available on Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment