Saturday 5 April 2014

Final Music Video

Below I've embedded my groups final music video for 'Domino'. My group members Amy and Beth focused on filming and editing the video, whilst I created the digipak and digipak promotional advert. We decided to share the two final tasks this way to get them both done by our deadlines. Also my group members Amy and Beth have had past experience creating a music video and I have previously used Photoshop to create products similar to a digipak. So, we felt that sharing the workload this way allowed us to take advantage of our strengths and create the best products possible. Beth had the role of being the main star in the video, Amy was filming, and both of my group members focused on editing and creating the final product.

My group members aimed to create a conventional pop video including as many conventions of the genre as possible. For example they made sure the video had numerous outfit changes, product placement, extreme close ups such as Beth's mouth and eyes and the male gaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment