Friday 4 April 2014

Final Digipak

From looking at the front panel, and asking for peer feedback my group decided to change the image on the front panel. The initial image on the front cover looked too happy and lighthearted not reflecting the album name 'Uneducated' well. It's conventional of pop digipaks to have an album name and an image related to the albums name and it's theme. So my group chose another picture to use on our cover, which connoted our artist looking more rebellious and playful, reflecting our digipak name better.
Below is a screenshot of the edited final digipak, with the new cover image. I've also embedded a video I created with QuickTime on the computer of me editing and changing the album cover image on the digipak.

 


                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment